Sunday 9 August 2009

Cufflinks

I have been asked to make cufflinks by a shop in London. I used to make them in the past and they sold well but I sadly, ran out of hours in the day in which to make them. However, now that I have been asked to supply the shop, I have decided (again) to have them on my website. I have made many sets but am awaiting a certain size setting to be delivered. Once these are in, I'll show them on the site. I also make steampunk cufflinks (see picture). All the cufflinks I make will be great for you or for presents and, they can be for both sexes.


I am also (almost) up to my eye lashes in fabric because I am making textile jewellery. Jewellery being lace/ruffled/velvet cuffs etc. I LOVE making these and heaven to me would be making these day and night and not worrying about the mounting pile of washing up or that the household bills need paying lol!

That's it for now,
Sue xx http://www.rosebudlia.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hi and thanks for your comment :)
    I make it all up as I went along so really, just go where your eye takes you ;)
    I change my layout every now and then to keep things fresh so I will be doing that again very soon!
    Thanks agin,
    Happy new year,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete