Wednesday 8 July 2009



I have just taken my dog for a walk and I discovered a new track - which I followed. It took me HOURS out of my way and we a re both now home (obviously) and exhausted! Harry (yes, you read right) is asleep next to me on the floor, and I thought it was about time I started my blog. I have been meaning to get around to this for AGES but today is the day I set aside some time and actually got it going. Oh, this is Harry asleep with a bagel! (I don't know why either. Perhaps he needed it for incase he got peckish in the night?) Anyway, I will stop here for a bit because I have to list some cabochons on my site. http://www.rosebudlia.co.uk/ Should you want to have a peep, here is a video with a slight editorial difference about making cabochon earrings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4uE9WAvW88 Later I'll be back to show you want I have listed and, more important, I want to show you what can be done with cabochons apart from putting them in settings. So, buy for now! Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. Sue he looks so cute and if you have to go to bed with something why not a bagel hee hee :)

    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katherine - He was going to take a Swill Roll to bed with him but I stopped that nonsence. That's just plain silly ...
    ;o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete