Friday 24 July 2009

My reunion. Me, when I was thin ...


Well, this picture was taken back in the day when life on earth was fairly new and I was, yes, thin. (Actually, 1970). In the post below(ish) I said I had chatted to a boyfriend on the steps of the nursing home and got scaked for doing so. Well, these are the steps. I actually snogged here, and his name was George. And phworrr.. he was fabulous! If I remember rightly, he wore an orange and black striped tank top. Now, THAT'S style! Where are you George!? (Real name Ulus). I have your photo ... dare I add it here?
I asked my http://www.rosebudlia.co.uk/ customers to send me pictures from their pasts and I will add it /them to my site - so this is why I have thrown shame to the four winds and I am letting modern civilisation see my legs. As for the reunion I attended - it was hysterical and sad and lovely and funny ... and sad. My dear friends and I nattered away until we were exhausted and I loved every second of it. I was told I had the best memory for trivia. I am not sure if that's a compliment ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment